15 Healthy Adult Snacks | Skinnytaste
Here are 15 healthy adult snacks that are perfect to fuel you up in between meals whether you’re home, at your desk or on the go!
Sargento Balanced Breaks – I’m a bit obsessed with these new Balanced Breaks from Sargento. Cheese, nuts and fruit are usually my go-to snack so I’m loving the convenience of these pre-packed, perfectly proportioned snacks for on-the-go. They come 3 in a pack and can be found in the dairy aisle of your supermarket for only $3.69. You’ll find 4 varieties—each with 7g of protein and 170-190 calories. My favorite is the White Cheddar, Sea Salted Almonds and Dried Cranberries. Finally a wholesome snack (that’s still delicious) to keep me fueled all day!
Edamame Hummus – a healthy snack made with edamame instead of chickpeas, perfect for dipping veggies into!
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
– so easy and there’s no cooking involved! Chia pudding has a sort of tapioca texture, you simply combine all the ingredients and refrigerate overnight. The little tiny chia seeds when soaked in liquid expand to more than 4 times their size.
– made with just three ingredients; mashed ripe bananas, oatmeal and walnuts. OMG, these really ARE healthy!
Zucchini Pizza Bites
– happen to be gluten-free, and perfect for an easy low-carb snack when you’re craving pizza!
– are a lighter, healthier Greek twist on traditional nachos. They’re easy to make for a snack and would even work as a light vegetarian lunch.
Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries
– You won’t feel bad about enjoying this low-calorie treat. The protein from the Greek Yogurt make these Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries a PERFECT snack! Head on over to Family Fresh Meals to check out this great snack!
Skinny Shrimp Salsa
– is low-fat, gluten-free and perfect for low-carb diets, but you can switch it up and add black beans to boost the fiber, or roasted corn to add a touch of sweetness, and even avocado to add some healthy fats. Add some baked chips and you have the perfect healthy snack.
Frozen Banana Popsicles
– a healthy snack that’s great for kids and adults. They’re easy to make and use only four ingredients. Use colored sprinkles, crushed walnuts, peanuts or whatever you like. Get the kids involved and have some fun with this healthy snack.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
– make a perfect snack. They’re loaded with healthy fats and perfect for any dietary restriction – vegetarian, gluten-free, weight watchers, low-carb, paleo, and more.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sargento, a brand we love in my home. All opinions are always my own.
If the article suppose to have a video or a photo gallery and it does not appear on your screen, please Click Here
23 April 2015 | 2:22 pm – Source: skinnytaste.com