21 May 2014
Last updated at 20:32
Four British men remain missing after search teams reported no sightings of a life-raft from the yacht at the centre of an international hunt.
US Coast Guard Capt Anthony Popiel said no decision had been taken on when to suspend the search of the mid-Atlantic.
The 40ft Cheeki Rafiki, based in Southampton, was sailing back to the UK from an Antigua regatta when it started taking on water last week.
The search was originally called off on Sunday but resumed on Tuesday.
That followed an official request to US authorities from the UK government. An online petition, set up to urge the US Coastguard to resume the search, had attracted more than 200,000 signatures.
The coastguard said on Wednesday that around 9,000 sq miles had been searched and there had as yet been no sightings of a life-raft, debris or a boat during the latest search.
21 May 2014 | 8:32 pm – Source: bbc.co.uk