Londonist is proud media partner to Dot London.
All across London, circular artworks have sprung up featuring work by established and up-and-coming digital artists.
The 20 ‘dots’ have been created by the likes of conceptual artist Duggie Fields and influential duo The DNA Factory, and can be found at a series of exhibitions, as well as on posters across the city.
It’s all part of a campaign to raise awareness of the unique .london internet domains, which mean you can have a really London-y url, like we do at londonist.london
If you won’t get chance to see all 20 works in the flesh, fear not: they will be printed on a special limited-edition poster, featuring great articles from Londonist on the other side. Look out for it being distributed across London tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday.
The exhibitions take place at the following locations:
- The Trunk at The Artworks in Elephant and Castle, 12-17 January
- One New Change, City of London, 12-30 January
- The Market Hall Exhibition — a unique hanging installation of dot artwork, Borough Market, 12-30 January
- The Covent Garden Digital Dot Room, 18-31 January
- Boxpark Shoreditch, 1-28 February
All digital artworks can be found at makeyours.london.