- Disgusting Facts About Fast Food
- Wheat: 200 Clinically Confirmed Reasons Not To Eat It
- Your Eyes ARE Deceiving You. These Aren’t Photos, They’re Paintings.
- BREAKING: Police Brutalize Kid At Bilderberg For Filming
- Must Watch: Storm Chaser Films Himself Being Struck By Lightning
- Another American Town has Stopped Poisoning It’s Water Supply With Fluoride
- Watch Jim Carrey Take A Verbal Swipe At Monsanto
- No, Monsanto isn’t Solving World Hunger. Not Even Close.
- 13 Ways to get a Better Night’s Sleep Naturally
- Russell Brand: Voting Is Equivalent To Painting Your Toe Nails If You Want A Better System Of Government
Some of these facts will disgust you and make your stomach turn; after reading this you will definitely think twice about going to any fast food restaurant ever again. While we all know that fast food isn’t the healthiest choice you can make when deciding your meals, you probably wouldn’t have ever imagined what you’re about to discover:
- McDonald’s milk shakes use a ridiculous concoction of 50 chemicals such as Ethyl Acetate, Phenethyl Alcohol, and Solvent to imitate the flavor of real strawberry.
- A recent study by the American Journal of Medicine has shown that fast food chicken is “composed primarily of fat, with some blood vessels and nerve present.” And that “striated muscle (actual chicken meat) is not the predominate component.” In fact the chicken was shown to be over 55% fat. The rest is a combination of feathers, skin and corn with chemicals, preservatives, hydrogenated fats and petroleum-based additives to preserve freshness and enhance taste. Chicken Nuggets are more like a disgusting sludge of pink paste, put through a chemical process causing excessive bacteria, washed in ammonia and re-flavored with more chemicals and dyes. *McDonalds has addressed this issue and reports that they have removed the “pink paste” from their meat products. They currently still wash their chicken and beef in ammonia.
- It is approved by the FDA an average of 30 insect fragments, including rodent hair per 100 grams of peanut butter.
- Shellac is used to improve the shine of wood and furniture but you can also find it in your delicious jellybeans, it is used to improve the shine of the food.
- Each can of Coke contains 10 teaspoons of sugar, that is enough sugar to make some vomit.
- Fast foods “healthiest” choice is a salad packed of antifreeze’s chemical compound, propylene glycerol, which causes eye and skin irritation.
- Any cheese product labeled as processed is packed with additives, chemicals and flavorings, it is actually 49% of the product itself, half of the product has nothing to do with cheese.
- Many fast food chicken items contain beef additives, listed as an extract or essence used to enhance flavor.
Portions of this article first appeared on PositiveMed.com
Do you like what you see? Please follow us on Facebook.
31 May 2014 | 7:09 pm – Source: livefreelivenatural.com