- New Mayor of Barnet deals with telephone calls to surrender after accusations that he’s a fake property manager.
- A lady has passed away in a home fire in South Harrow.
- Project to conserve The Chesham Armsin Hackney from designers.
- Lightning interrupts Gatwick’s luggage recover. Really, exactly what’s even more frightening is that Gatwick believes it’s OKAY to take 55 mins to move bags to the slide carousel.
- Did you view the Red Arrows flypast throughout Trooping the Colour on Sunday?
- Larging it traditional: there was an unlawful stockroom go crazy in East Croydon last evening.
- Hyde Park look ats, 6 balconies, jacuzzi. This penthouse is yours for ₤ 50k a week.
- It’s been Nude Bike Trip time once again. (Ouch.)
Picture by Michael Garnett from the Londonist Flickr swimming pool
If the short article expect to have a video clip or a picture gallery and it does not show up on your display, kindly Visit this site2:00 pm – Source: londonist.com