- A mother of five who refused to be relocated from her Westminster council home has won a landmark legal battle not to have to move to Milton Keynes.
- Photos have emerged of the former Grosvenor pub in Stockwell, which looks set to be turned into flats.
- Flood alerts were issued for parts of west London due to high spring tides and the effect of the super moon.
- A double decker bus caught fire in south London — and was wrecked.
- A Chinese restaurant in Westminster has been named the best takeaway in the UK.
- Even more skeletons have been uncovered by Crossrail excavations.
- Great bit of photo detective work shows a view of Pickle Herring Street, where City Hall now stands, in 1947, and how much it’s changed.
- A look at the regeneration plans for Tottenham — but are they threatening the character of the area?
Photo by Naf Selmani via the Londonist Flickr pool.