London News Roundup | Londonist
Easter bunny fun. Photo by John Kortland from the Londonist Flickr pool
- A street art tribute to the much missed Terry Pratchett has appeared near Brick Lane.
- The electrical fire on Kingsway is finally out. (We got reports yesterday of so many people gawping outside Holborn station that pedestrians crossing the road had to walk out into oncoming traffic. Nice work, London.)
- Supreme Court overturns Westminster Council’s decision to move a woman out of London after benefit caps made her rent unaffordable.
- Phones4U founder wants to turn a Mayfair car park into a £2bn apartment block. Good: we were getting worried about where the rich are going to live.
- Living near a Waitrose can boost your house price by £39k.
- Have a gander at 100 years of Soho history in pictures.
- Animal cafes are so last month: it’s all about the cat cinema now, grandad.
- Happy Good Friday / Passover, everyone.
If the article suppose to have a video or a photo gallery and it does not appear on your screen, please Click Here
3 April 2015 | 3:00 pm – Source: londonist.com