London News Roundup | Londonist
Bottle top pictures from Robson Cezar, King of the Bottle Tops
- The British Transport Police (BTP) say there’s been an increase in sex offences being reported…
- …while using facial recognition software to track down offenders.
- Undercover Met officers won’t be charged over relationships during covert missions.
- Should the London map be redrawn to include Staines-upon-Thames?
- Spotted a poster purporting to be from TfL offering 10,000 free Oyster cards? It’s a scam.
- Man stabbed to death in Southall, while teenager stabbed during pre-Carnival rave at Finsbury Park.
- Looks like Sebastian Coe is the favourite for Tory Mayoral candidate.
- Man buys house.
- More allegations over Tower Hamlets mayoral election revealed in court dossier.
- Violence and threats make Muslim women more likely to wear the veil.
- The Olympic Park has had three million visitors since re-opening.
- TfL issue passenger advice ahead of Friday’s planned drivers’ strike on the Central line. Also avoid the Drain.
If the article suppose to have a video or a photo gallery and it does not appear on your screen, please Click Here
21 August 2014 | 3:30 pm – Source: londonist.com