Teenager dies in Bunyola Mallorca after being electrocuted while urinating on lamp post

Teenager dies after being electrocuted while urinating on lamp post
The incident took place in Mallorca (Picture: HenrikAMeyer/HenrikAMeyer)

An 18-year-old has died after he was electrocuted while urinating on a lamp post in Mallorca, Spain.

The tragedy took place in the small town of Bunyola during a festival.

The reveller relieved himself on a faulty post when he leaned against it and was electrocuted, report 20minutos.

 

Emergency services arrived on the scene in the early hours of this morning.

The Mayor, Jaume Isern, expressed his condolences to the teenager’s family.

The fiesta celebrations were abandoned following the teenager’s death.

If the article suppose to have a video or a photo gallery and it does not appear on your screen, please Click Here

31 August 2014 | 9:48 pm – Source: metro.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.